Frequently Used Forms and Documents
- Signing a Civilian Complaint Form
- Certification of Probable Cause Form
- Financial Application Form for a Public Defender and/or Time Payment Form
- Do you qualify for a Public Defender?
- A defendant qualifies for a Public Defender if the charge presents a risk of the defendant going to jail, losing their driving privileges or receiving a substantial fine and the court determines that the defendant is unable to afford their own attorney. The Financial Application Form for a Public Defender must be filled out. The Judge will review the application and based on the guidelines established, he/she will decide if the defendant qualifies for a Public Defender. A fee of up to $200 can be assessed for the Public Defender services.
- Records Request Form
- Court Transcript Request
- Appeal Packet
- Plea by Mail
- Request an Expungement of your Court Record