Christine Dey, Housing Coordinator
Scott Crabtree, Assistant
Welcome to the Readington Township Department of Affordable Housing. Our offices are open to visitors however, masks are currently required to enter the building. If you need to drop off any housing applications or paperwork pertaining to an existing application, we encourage you to use our outside drop off box whenever possible. The drop off box is checked regularly throughout the day.
The Housing Office is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to answer your questions about the Township's Affordable Housing Programs. Contact us at 908-534-0974 for information about any of the following opportunities or to check and see what's new. All programs require financial eligibility. Income guidelines are printed below.
- Low and Moderate income condominiums for resale in Lake Cushetunk, Whitehouse Village, and Hunter’s Crossing.
- Low and Moderate income rental units at Cushetunk Manor, The Shoppes at the Farm, and The Ridge at Readington.
- Information on how to sell your affordable unit
- ECHO (Elder Cottage Housing Opportunity)
- Market to affordable housing purchase program (MTA)