Christine Dey, Housing Coordinator
The Housing Department remains open and operational however, we are not accepting visitors at this time. If you require an Affordable Housing application, you may download it from our website or call the Housing dept. at 908-534-0974 and have one mailed or e-mailed to you.
If you need to drop off a completed housing application or required paperwork for an existing application, please place items in an envelope in our outside drop off box. This box will be checked frequently during the day.
Readington Township Affordable Housing:
The Housing Office is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to answer your questions about all of the Townships Affordable Housing Programs. Call us at 908-534-0974 for information about any of the following opportunities or to check and see what's new. Most programs require financial eligibility. Income guidelines are printed below.
- Low and Moderate income condominiums for resale in Lake Cushetunk or Whitehouse Village
- Low and Moderate income rental units at Cushetunk Manor or The Shoppes at the Farm
- Information on how to sell your affordable unit
- Senior Housing – Stephen Mirota Senior Building, Call 908-534-9300 for income guidelines and additional information.
- ECHO (Elder Cottage Housing Opportunity)